colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.09.2014

colourQ challenge #266 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! I have some winners for you today, finally getting caught up! I can't believe how crazy this time of year is! Of course staying up to move the elves around each night is wearing me out! But it IS fun! Here are winners for challenge #266! Your entries were so so awesome ~ I know it's hard to find time to play along this close to Christmas, so I do thank you!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! How cute is this?!? I LOVE the stamping, very cool!



And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine colourQ Courtiers... they are fabulous!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!


I'll be back soon...

2 Comentários:

Karren said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners - fabulous projects.

Helen Liu said...

Oh my! Thanks for picking my card as one of the Courtiers! I have enjoyed playing along with your color inspirations very much!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO